Welcome to the Contract Provider Page
All trainings are located at the SCCCMH Administration Building, located at 3111 Electric Avenue in Port Huron, unless otherwise specified. There are several meeting rooms within the building; please inquire prior to your arrival or with the Front Desk to find out the meeting room for your training.
- Only supervisory staff may register their staff for training.
- Registration must occur prior to attending training.
- Confirmation of class registration will be sent via email to the supervisor.
No Shows, Trainee Cancellations, and Late Arrivals
- If trainee arrives later than 15 minutes of training start time (exception Recipient Rights Refresher 10 minutes), the trainee will not be permitted to stay and a no show fee may be assessed.
- To avoid a no show fee, trainee/supervisor must notify the Training Department 48 hours prior to training of cancellation.
- If trainee arrives later than 15 minutes of training start time, the trainee will not be permitted to stay and a no show fee may be assessed.
Class Cancellation Policy
- Class cancellations due to inclement weather can be found on our agency website and our facebook page.
- We reserve the right to cancel a training due to low enrollment. Trainees and/or their supervisors will be contacted directly when this occurs.
- Trainees must check in with designated training department staff when arriving to class
- We are a Smoke and Tobacco Free Campus.
- Competency may be assessed by written tests.
- Trainees requesting accommodations, please contact the Training Department in advance of scheduled training.