Welcome to the Contract Provider Page
Contract Agency DirectorsThe Executive Director of St. Clair County Community Mental Health Authority meets quarterly with Contract Agency Directors on the third Thursday of each month at 9:00 am unless otherwise noted. All meetings are held at SCCCMHA Administration.
- Only supervisory staff may register their staff for training.
- Registration must occur prior to attending training.
- Confirmation of class registration will be sent via email to the supervisor.
- If trainee arrives later than 15 minutes of training start time (exception Recipient Rights Refresher 10 minutes), the trainee will not be permitted to stay and a no show fee may be assessed.
- To avoid a no show fee, trainee/supervisor must notify the Training Department 48 hours prior to training of cancellation.
- Class cancellations due to inclement weather can be found on our agency website and our facebook page.
- We reserve the right to cancel a training due to low enrollment. Trainees and/or their supervisors will be contacted directly when this occurs.
- Trainees must check in with designated training department staff when arriving to class
- We are a Smoke and Tobacco Free Campus.
- Competency may be assessed by written tests.
- Trainees requesting accommodations, please contact the Training Department in advance of scheduled training.
In response to the COVID-19 public health emergency many face to face trainings have been suspended until further notice. Please use the Online Training and Resources link below to maintain training compliance.
Employers who plan to use the self-study modules and associated tests may request test answer keys by contacting a member of the training department. To access the MDHHS training modules, "Providing Residential Services in Community Settings", please visit their web site. The Self-Study training modules are effective April 29, 2022.
Self-Study Training Modules
- Children's Diagnostic & Treatment Form
- Homebased Safety Checklist